- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“During my time in Congress, I came to know and appreciate Brad for his thoughtful insight and leadership,” Bean said.
Schneider is one of a few Democrats seeking the nomination, including former MoveOn.org organizer Ilya Sheyman and Air Force Reserve Col. John Tree.
Bean also hosted a fundraiser for Schneider. The former three-term Congresswoman represented the neighboring 8th district until she narrowly lost to Rep. Joe Walsh (R) last year. Roll Call rates this district as Leans Democratic.