- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Career-surgeon-turned-rising-lawmaker Sen. John Barrasso can’t seem to cut McDonald’s out of his dining regimen. And staff readily fuels the Wyoming Republican’s fast-food habit every Christmas with a steady diet of Mickey D’s gift certificates.
A tipster informed HOH that Barrasso, who touts himself as “Wyoming’s Doctor,” is a renowned junk-food junkie. The Golden Arches appear to be his assembly-line dining facility of choice.
Staff declined to comment on how many gift certificates they shower the boss with each holiday season but acknowledged that the $1 gift certificates (typically sold in books of five) openly float around the office each December.
Ho-ho-hold the special sauce, Senator!