- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Only the shadow knows what will make this Congress work: These 10 men seem to think they have the answer as they kick off a Tuesday event in the Cannon House Office Building hosted by No Labels to announce a 12-point action plan called “Make Congress Work.” Cast on the backdrop are (from left) former Rep. Tom Davis (R-Va.), Rep. Robert Dold (R-Ill.), Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nev.), former Sen. Evan Bayh (D-Ind.), Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), Rep. Tom Petri (R-Wis.), Rep. Bruce Braley (D-Iowa), former Comptroller General David Walker, Rep. Jim Cooper (D-Tenn.) and Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.).