- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Apparently, Sunday is Senators’ Day for the Capitol Hill Harris Teeter.
Seen popping into the Potomac Avenue Southeast grocery story early Sunday afternoon were Sens. John Cornyn (R-Texas) and Kent Conrad (D-N.D.). “They did have a conversation in the produce aisle,” said a Conrad spokesman, who added that the two figured out a way forward on taxes, the deficit and foreign policy. That’s some produce aisle.