- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
- Voting-Rights Advocates Get Win at Supreme Court
Apparently, Sunday is Senators’ Day for the Capitol Hill Harris Teeter.
Seen popping into the Potomac Avenue Southeast grocery story early Sunday afternoon were Sens. John Cornyn (R-Texas) and Kent Conrad (D-N.D.). “They did have a conversation in the produce aisle,” said a Conrad spokesman, who added that the two figured out a way forward on taxes, the deficit and foreign policy. That’s some produce aisle.