- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Apparently, Sunday is Senators’ Day for the Capitol Hill Harris Teeter.
Seen popping into the Potomac Avenue Southeast grocery story early Sunday afternoon were Sens. John Cornyn (R-Texas) and Kent Conrad (D-N.D.). “They did have a conversation in the produce aisle,” said a Conrad spokesman, who added that the two figured out a way forward on taxes, the deficit and foreign policy. That’s some produce aisle.