- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Former Rep. Mark Neumann (R-Wis.) traveled to Washington, D.C., this week for a Tuesday night fundraiser for his campaign to succeed retiring Sen. Herb Kohl (D).
Sens. Tom Coburn (Okla.), Jim DeMint (S.C.) and Rand Paul (Ky.) hosted the fundraiser. All three have endorsed Neumann, who faces former Gov. Tommy Thompson and state Speaker Jeff Fitzgerald in the GOP primary.
When asked how much money was raised, Neumann campaign manger Chip Englander would only say, “It went really well.”