- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“I don’t know how bad [GOP leaders] need those votes, but I thought we really needed to let leadership know that doctors are getting so tired of being jerked around all the time,” Gingrey said. Asked whether including the doc fix would help increase GOP votes, Gingrey said, “I think it will help, I definitely think it will help.”