- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
The first thing one notices about the 1913 edition of the Capitol Christmas Tree is that it lacks the robustness of its modern brethren. It also was displayed on the East Front rather than the current practice of placing it on the West Front, facing the National Mall. But, as the man on the bicycle demonstrates, one thing hasn’t changed: People still stop by to take a look.