- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
Former Ambassador to Luxembourg Ann Wagner, who is running for the open seat in Missouri's 2nd district, raised $523,000 since she declared her candidacy in April. Her campaign said more than 95 percent of donations to her campaign came from within the state.
Wagner, former co-chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, faces attorney Ed Martin in the GOP primary for the newly drawn 2nd district. The seat opened when Rep. Todd Akin (R) announced he was running against Sen. Claire McCaskill (D). No Democratic candidates have yet announced in the GOP-leaning district. They are likely waiting to see whether Rep. Russ Carnahan (D), whose 3rd district was essentially eliminated in redistricting, will run there.