- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The Bipartisan Policy Center hosted a reception Wednesday for its new senior fellow class.
Former Sens. Bob Bennett (R-Utah) and Byron Dorgan (D-N.D.), former Senate Majority Leaders Bill Frist (R-Tenn.) and Trent Lott (R-Miss.) and retired Gen. Jim Jones were honored at the cocktail reception at the BPC’s headquarters.
Former Senate Majority Leader and BPC founder Tom Daschle (D-S.D.) was scheduled to give remarks in honor of the (jolly good) fellows.
Another Washington celeb who RSVP’d for the event is freshly minted Fox News White House correspondent (and HOH alumnus) Ed Henry.
The BPC was founded by Daschle and former Senate Majority Leaders Howard Baker (R-Tenn.), Bob Dole (R-Kan.) and George Mitchell (D-Maine) in 2007.