- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Updated: 7:16 p.m.
Chianna Bono, daughter of the late Rep. Sonny Bono (R-Calif) and Rep. Mary Bono Mack (R-Calif.), is pregnant with her first child, the website Contact Music reported Wednesday.
Bono, 20, is expecting a baby with boyfriend Mark Hrabe, 51. The couple is planning to wed, though HOH hasn’t learned when.
The news appears to be unexpected, though we're sure it's always a bit of a surprise when you realize you're going to be a grandma.
Whatever shock the California Republican received, she sounds genuinely pleased for her daughter.
“Chianna is happy and in love,” Bono Mack tells HOH. “She is positively glowing, and that is what is important.”