- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Updated: 7:16 p.m.
Chianna Bono, daughter of the late Rep. Sonny Bono (R-Calif) and Rep. Mary Bono Mack (R-Calif.), is pregnant with her first child, the website Contact Music reported Wednesday.
Bono, 20, is expecting a baby with boyfriend Mark Hrabe, 51. The couple is planning to wed, though HOH hasn’t learned when.
The news appears to be unexpected, though we're sure it's always a bit of a surprise when you realize you're going to be a grandma.
Whatever shock the California Republican received, she sounds genuinely pleased for her daughter.
“Chianna is happy and in love,” Bono Mack tells HOH. “She is positively glowing, and that is what is important.”