- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Heinrich is up against state Auditor Hector Balderas in the Democratic primary. With an eye toward two important factions of the primary electorate, the Heinrich campaign highlighted Grijalva’s membership in the Congressional Hispanic Caucus and status as co-chairman of the Congressional Progressive Caucus.