- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Holder is one fish where the hook needs to be set. He must be indicted, based on the evidence collected, and Newell, McMahon and several others should join him in a courtroom defending his use of a federal agency to promote the Obama administration’s anti-gun agenda while breaking U.S. law in the process.
Congress, show us you really mean to uphold the Constitution you swore to protect. Demand indictment of these people now.
Former Rep. Jim Ross Lightfoot (R-Iowa) served six terms in Congress and one as chairman of the Appropriations Subcommittee on Treasury, Postal Service and General Government, with jurisdiction over federal law enforcement agencies, including the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.