- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, the top Democrat in the state, announced on Monday that he is backing state Speaker John Oceguera (D) in the 3rd.
Titus is running against state Sen. Ruben Kihuen (D) in the urban Las Vegas-based 1st district, where Democrats are counting on big Latino turnout to help President Barack Obama’s re-election and Rep. Shelley Berkley’s Senate campaign. It’s unlikely Titus, who lives in the redrawn 1st district but represented the 3rd district for one term, will switch districts at this point.