- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
“I will be a voice for fiscal responsibility, and I’m not afraid to say that includes not only spending cuts, but also things like closing corporate tax loopholes and letting the Bush tax cuts expire for the wealthiest Americans,” Varilek said in an online video announcing his campaign.
Varilek joins Minnehaha County Commissioner Jeff Barth (D) in the primary. Noem is heavily favored to win a second term at this point.