- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
But even though the Iowa caucuses might look more like a primary this year, they aren’t. A campaign’s organization will prove its worth in the results as Republicans trudge through a cold January night to their local precinct caucuses.
“But I would remind people that this is a caucus, not a primary,” Laudner said. “And the caucus is on Jan. 3, after a three-day, federal, drunken holiday.”