- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Former Rep. Pete Hoekstra’s (R-Mich.) campaign predicted in a memo that he’ll raise $500,000 this quarter for his bid against Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D). Hoekstra’s team is probably lowering expectations just as it did last quarter, when Hoekstra set a $500,000 fundraising goal and beat it by raising more than $1 million.
Hoekstra faces charter school executive Clark Durant, a prolific fundraiser, in the primary. But Republicans widely view the former Congressman as the frontrunner to take on Stabenow next year.