- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Former Rep. Pete Hoekstra’s (R-Mich.) campaign predicted in a memo that he’ll raise $500,000 this quarter for his bid against Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D). Hoekstra’s team is probably lowering expectations just as it did last quarter, when Hoekstra set a $500,000 fundraising goal and beat it by raising more than $1 million.
Hoekstra faces charter school executive Clark Durant, a prolific fundraiser, in the primary. But Republicans widely view the former Congressman as the frontrunner to take on Stabenow next year.