- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
While shepherding his teeny, tiny cutesy dogs on to the Senate subway, Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) had to deliver the following, cringe-inducing order: “Get on the train, Snuggles.”
That’s right. The, ahem, man owns a 14-year-old Shih Tzu named Snuggles. And a 4-year-old Yorkshire terrier dubbed Koda.
Staff confirmed that Brown’s daughter, Arianna, named both pups and that the furry, four-legged family members spend their fair share of time in Brown’s office.
After realizing he wasn’t entirely alone on the platform, Brown buried his face in his hands and begged those present, “Don’t ruin my image.” (Nice try.)
What’s that old saying about friends, Washington and dogs?