- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
The Club for Growth endorsed former Rep. Matt Salmon (R-Ariz.) as he runs for an open House seat.
Salmon previously served in Congress from 1995 to 2001. Redistricting in Arizona is still up in the air. The state’s independent redistricting commission returned to work Tuesday after the Arizona Supreme Court overruled Gov. Jan Brewer’s (R) attempt to oust the commission’s chairwoman.