- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
With the arrival of the Capitol Christmas tree this week, it makes sense that the three wise men wouldn’t be far behind. Members of the Christian Defense Coalition and Faith and Action — along with a camel — created a live nativity scene in front of the Supreme Court to make a point about the groups’ opposition to laws forbidding nativity scenes, live or otherwise, on public property.