- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Our country is facing new and significant budget challenges. It is a new time, and we cannot continue to spend as if nothing has changed.
Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D-Calif.) is ranking member of the Armed Services Subcommittee on Strategic Forces and also serves on the Homeland Security Committee.