- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
Conservative nonprofit American Action Network has launched a TV ad in support of Sen. Orrin Hatch’s (R-Utah) work in Congress to “stop reckless spending and balance the budget.”
The new ad, which will run for four weeks on Fox News, comes as other conservative outside groups are actively seeking to replace Hatch. He is up for a seventh term next year and is likely to face state Sen. Dan Liljenquist at the April 21 Republican state convention.
“Sen. Hatch has fought against the president’s bloated stimulus,” the ad’s announcer says. “He’s led the fight for a balanced budget amendment, and he’s stopped the latest stimulus dead in its tracks. Tell Sen. Hatch to keep leading the fight to balance the budget.”