- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Recently rehired staff photographer Chris Maddaloni drew the assignment this year for shooting Monday’s arrival of the Capitol Christmas Tree, reprising a holiday role he played during his first stint at Roll Call when he shot first lady Laura Bush with the White House tree in all of its yuletide splendor.