- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
We already ask our nationís fighting forces to pay a heavy price to defend our freedom. It is morally wrong for us to ask them to pay an even higher price to get us out of a mess they didnít create.
Sen. James Inhofe (Okla.) is the No. 2 Republican on the Armed Services Committee.