- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
We already ask our nationís fighting forces to pay a heavy price to defend our freedom. It is morally wrong for us to ask them to pay an even higher price to get us out of a mess they didnít create.
Sen. James Inhofe (Okla.) is the No. 2 Republican on the Armed Services Committee.