- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
A Midwesterner, President Warren G. Harding was reportedly fond of knockwurst and sauerkraut. But for Thanksgiving, he went the traditional route. In this photo from November 1921, a pair of deliverymen are toting a crate containing a holiday turkey bound for the Hardings’ table.