- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
A Midwesterner, President Warren G. Harding was reportedly fond of knockwurst and sauerkraut. But for Thanksgiving, he went the traditional route. In this photo from November 1921, a pair of deliverymen are toting a crate containing a holiday turkey bound for the Hardings’ table.