- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
A Midwesterner, President Warren G. Harding was reportedly fond of knockwurst and sauerkraut. But for Thanksgiving, he went the traditional route. In this photo from November 1921, a pair of deliverymen are toting a crate containing a holiday turkey bound for the Hardings’ table.