- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
A Midwesterner, President Warren G. Harding was reportedly fond of knockwurst and sauerkraut. But for Thanksgiving, he went the traditional route. In this photo from November 1921, a pair of deliverymen are toting a crate containing a holiday turkey bound for the Hardings’ table.