- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
The auto-dial poll from GOP firm Magellan Data and Mapping Strategies found Flake holds a majority in the race, with 52 percent of respondents saying they support him.
Real estate investor Wil Cardon, who loaned personal funds to his campaign, has gained little traction so far. He beats the other GOP contenders, but only 4 percent of those polled said they would support him.
There are still 32 percent who remain undecided, and the primary comes late in the cycle, on Aug. 28, 2012.
The survey of 772 registered voters was conducted November 14-15 and had a 3.5-point margin of error.