- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The auto-dial poll from GOP firm Magellan Data and Mapping Strategies found Flake holds a majority in the race, with 52 percent of respondents saying they support him.
Real estate investor Wil Cardon, who loaned personal funds to his campaign, has gained little traction so far. He beats the other GOP contenders, but only 4 percent of those polled said they would support him.
There are still 32 percent who remain undecided, and the primary comes late in the cycle, on Aug. 28, 2012.
The survey of 772 registered voters was conducted November 14-15 and had a 3.5-point margin of error.