- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
This is a perfect encapsulation of the behind-closed-doors work of the Joint Committee on Deficit Reduction. Tom’s photo of an aide’s hand peeking out from the Senate Foreign Relations Committee room, where the panel was meeting, tells the story of how some observers have perceived the mostly secret deliberations.