- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
If we want to create an environment that fosters investment, growth and jobs, then a close look at the tax code should be top priority — and small businesses must not be left out of the picture.
Rep. Sam Graves (R-Mo.) is chairman of the Small Business Committee.