- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
If we want to create an environment that fosters investment, growth and jobs, then a close look at the tax code should be top priority — and small businesses must not be left out of the picture.
Rep. Sam Graves (R-Mo.) is chairman of the Small Business Committee.