- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Van Hollen, who has been a favorite negotiating partner for super committee Republicans, said Hensarling’s comments raise serious questions about the Republicans’ commitment to the talks.
“The question is whether they’ve said, ‘Take it or leave it,’ and don’t want to negotiate,” Van Hollen said.
This article updates the print version to include more details on the latest dealings by the Joint Committee on Deficit Reduction.comments powered by Disqus