- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Van Hollen, who has been a favorite negotiating partner for super committee Republicans, said Hensarling’s comments raise serious questions about the Republicans’ commitment to the talks.
“The question is whether they’ve said, ‘Take it or leave it,’ and don’t want to negotiate,” Van Hollen said.
This article updates the print version to include more details on the latest dealings by the Joint Committee on Deficit Reduction.comments powered by Disqus