- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
News Corp. Senior Vice President and attorney Bill Guidera will not run for the Senate Republican nomination in Minnesota, according to the Associated Press.
The GOP liked Guidera because he has been a notable fundraiser for the state party, the AP reported.
Republicans have yet to field any formidable candidates to face Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D) in the general election. Klobuchar has more than $4 million in cash on hand, and Roll Call rates this race Safe Democratic.