- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Vice President Joseph Biden attended a fundraiser for Sen. Debbie Stabenow (Mich.) on Sunday to boost the Democrat’s re-election bid.
Biden called Stabenow “an incredible asset” in her home state as well as around the country, according to a White House pool report. Stabenow faces a challenge from the likely GOP nominee, former Rep. Pete Hoekstra. But it will be an uphill battle in the Wolverine State, and Roll Call rates this race as Leans Democratic.
Stabenow has proved herself to be a prolific fundraiser, raising her cash-on-hand total to almost $5 million at the end of the last quarter. Hoekstra reported about $948,000 in the bank around the same time at the end of September. Fellow Michigan Democrats Sen. Carl Levin and Rep. John Dingell also attended the Stabenow event, per the pool report.