- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
- Voting-Rights Advocates Get Win at Supreme Court
“This is all sort of alcohol-fueled delusions of senior Appropriations majority staff who want to justify their jobs. You only need to spend like 9.2 seconds on the House floor to realize where that goes.”
– Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.), handicapping the chances of the passage of a large appropriations package.