- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“This is all sort of alcohol-fueled delusions of senior Appropriations majority staff who want to justify their jobs. You only need to spend like 9.2 seconds on the House floor to realize where that goes.”
– Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.), handicapping the chances of the passage of a large appropriations package.