- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Robert Gallo, an Army veteran of World War II, attended the reopening celebration Thursday of the D.C. War Memorial. The memorial was built in 1931 to honor Washingtonians who fought in what was then called the Great War, which ended after more than four gruesome years with an armistice at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month, a day we now recognize as Veterans Day.