- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Robert Gallo, an Army veteran of World War II, attended the reopening celebration Thursday of the D.C. War Memorial. The memorial was built in 1931 to honor Washingtonians who fought in what was then called the Great War, which ended after more than four gruesome years with an armistice at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month, a day we now recognize as Veterans Day.