- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
His hallmark as a legislator is that he has helped adjudicate everything from veterans assistance claims to cockroach infestations for his constituents. In the new district, he is restricted from solving problems for those who are not yet his constituents. But for now, he said, he refers the problems to the relevant agency or Congressman.
"After a year, when I'm elected, I'm going to extend that specific service to people in the new district," he said.