- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
His hallmark as a legislator is that he has helped adjudicate everything from veterans assistance claims to cockroach infestations for his constituents. In the new district, he is restricted from solving problems for those who are not yet his constituents. But for now, he said, he refers the problems to the relevant agency or Congressman.
"After a year, when I'm elected, I'm going to extend that specific service to people in the new district," he said.