- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“Getting on a airplane, even when it’s a private plane, and going from city to city and interview to interview ... is extraordinarily exhausting,” he said.
And indeed, for a Member who has cast just one vote since being shot, it would send the wrong message back home, he noted: “The story they almost certainly don’t want out is she’s not voting, but she’s out around the country making speeches.”
Whether she is in good enough condition to participate in media interviews is an outstanding question — by all indications, tonight, the press, the public and Congressional staff will find out together.