- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Is there anything more cliché than a politician holding a baby on Election Day? Former Virginia Sen. George Allen took the opportunity to mug for Tom’s camera with little Billy Valentine at the Fairfax County Republican Committee election party Tuesday in Falls Church. Allen’s wife, Susan, was right by his side to coo over the 2-month-old. To Allen’s credit, at least for once he wasn’t holding a football at a political event.