- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Don’t have enough stuff lighting up your iPhone, iPad or Android and buzzing you every minute of the day?
Behold the latest venture from the office of Sen. Marco Rubio: a “full suite of mobile device applications to make it easier for constituents to follow his Senate work and contact his office.”
So if you can’t get ahold of the Florida Republican by phone, post office or his website, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube pages, don’t worry about it.
There’s now an app for that.
Hey, at least it’s free.