- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign is asking supporters to download digital calendars that include key voter registration deadlines and other big dates in an effort to get out the vote for the Democrat next fall.
The campaign’s national field director, Jeremy Bird, wrote in an email over the weekend that the calendars — individualized by state — will “play a crucial role in keeping us all looped in on the organizing we’re doing.”
“It’s got it all — from upcoming primaries and debates to neighborhood canvasses and trainings happening in your community,” Bird wrote. The page to download the calendars, found at barackobama.com, also includes an election countdown clock.
Those who allow the campaign access to Google or Outlook calendars will see automatic updates all year. The Virginia calendar, for example, includes the dates of the Republican presidential debates and Election Day on Nov. 6, 2012.