- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
As recently as last week, national Democrats have been talking up former Surgeon General Richard Carmona as a possible Senate candidate. But Arizona Democrats are weighing in, too. House candidate and former Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D-Ariz.) endorsed Democrat Don Bivens for the Senate on Monday, saying Democrats should consider him the guy “we all need to rally around right now.”
Kirkpatrick, who is hoping to return to Congress, wrote in an email to Bivens’ supporters, “I’ve known Don for years and I know he’s the right candidate for the U.S. Senate because he’s spent his career working with successful entrepreneurs and small businesses, helping people come together to solve problems. That’s the type of leadership Washington could use.”