- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Tune Inn, the beloved Capitol Hill restaurant and bar, reopened Friday after months of renovations to repair damage caused by a fire in June. Tom blended into the crowd of regulars and fans who packed the place for its first day, and he really captured the characters who frequent this unpretentious hideout. The customers were happy to find that most of the major changes were made in the kitchen so that the dining area and bar retained a countrified feel.