- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Thursday night’s grand opening of the Hemingway Bar was a bust in terms of photography until Terry McAuliffe, political adviser and former chairman of the Democratic National Committee, raised a glass of rum after he got the first drink poured at the new bar. Chris was there for more than an hour, not taking a single frame until this moment. It was worth the wait.