- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Yes, indeed, “Go for broke” is right. Maybe it’s because I’m a child of the “greatest generation,” but I can’t think of a more important Congressional Gold Medal ceremony among the dozen or so that Roll Call has covered than this one Wednesday. These Japanese-American veterans of World War II fought for the United States, even as their civilian brothers and sisters were being forced to relocate to internment camps. These guys were volunteering to go into combat, and they didn’t know how their nation would treat them when they returned. If we don’t honor these guys now, it will be too late.