- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Yes, indeed, “Go for broke” is right. Maybe it’s because I’m a child of the “greatest generation,” but I can’t think of a more important Congressional Gold Medal ceremony among the dozen or so that Roll Call has covered than this one Wednesday. These Japanese-American veterans of World War II fought for the United States, even as their civilian brothers and sisters were being forced to relocate to internment camps. These guys were volunteering to go into combat, and they didn’t know how their nation would treat them when they returned. If we don’t honor these guys now, it will be too late.