- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Just as we didn’t predict Pearl Harbor or 9/11, we can’t predict the future with any certainty. We can, however, remember the lessons of history: No major conflict has ever been won without “boots on the ground,” and a strong, decisive Army will be — as it always has been — the strength of our nation.
Army Secretary John M. McHugh is a former Republican House Member from New York.