- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The Senate Reception Room in the Capitol is a great place to shoot because of the natural light that streams in from the windows. It’s also a place where you can see Members engaging in real conversations, versus what you see at a news conference or staged event. Nothing is scripted, so you can find more relaxed interactions, such as this Tuesday meeting between Sen. Mark Warner (center) and Jim Koch (right), a founder of the Boston Beer Co., which brews Samuel Adams beer.