- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
The Senate Reception Room in the Capitol is a great place to shoot because of the natural light that streams in from the windows. It’s also a place where you can see Members engaging in real conversations, versus what you see at a news conference or staged event. Nothing is scripted, so you can find more relaxed interactions, such as this Tuesday meeting between Sen. Mark Warner (center) and Jim Koch (right), a founder of the Boston Beer Co., which brews Samuel Adams beer.