- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
The Senate Reception Room in the Capitol is a great place to shoot because of the natural light that streams in from the windows. It’s also a place where you can see Members engaging in real conversations, versus what you see at a news conference or staged event. Nothing is scripted, so you can find more relaxed interactions, such as this Tuesday meeting between Sen. Mark Warner (center) and Jim Koch (right), a founder of the Boston Beer Co., which brews Samuel Adams beer.