- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
"While we're pleased that [Issa's] pulling the bill back, we are concerned that his threat of the bill to move the Council in a specific way, or even to move the council to action, is inappropriate, and not something he would do or allow to be done to the City Council in his own Congressional district," Zherka said.
Please send Campus Notebook tips here.