- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Photos don’t always need to show some huge effort on the part of the photographer in order to resonate. This quiet and simple image of the unpacking of a photo exhibit makes you want to see more. The exhibit, ‘I Still Do: Loving and Living with Alzheimer’s’ by photographer and author Judith Fox, documents the effects that the disease had on her husband, Dr. Edmund Ackell. It is on display at the Russell Senate Office Building.